Advanced levels of partnership and collaboration require consideration as regards the potential of collective intelligence. One of the predispositions for building collective intelligence is a systematically prepared multilevel partnership and collaboration strategy, which among other things determines the potential of individuals, companies and organisations in an individual network (where possible including a region) or outside it, as well as the processes and rules of exchanging intelectual capital.
There are many questions on this topic, including:
- Collective intelligence from which connected individuals or members would draw collectively generated knowledge or intelligence, has developed in rare examples of partnership and collaboration. What are the reasons for this?
- Could a systematically and smartly built collective intelligence and access to such intelligence become the main future competitive development factor for individuals, companies, networks or even regions?
- Who are the initiators and main holders of collective intelligence development?
- How is collective intelligence applied in partnership and collaboration models?
- What kind of knowledge and tools are required to build collective intelligence?
- What is the level of collective intelligence in industrial and entrepreneurial clusters as well as in other networks and how is it measured?
- Can the level of collective intelligence be an indicator of the level of obtained trust in a network or an indicator of the level of individual network’s maturity?
Collective intelligence building requires multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge, collaborative business models and approaches, digitalization of business operations and other conditions which allow the growth of collective intelligence.
WOTRA provides services and solutions that are strategically important for the growth of companies, regardless of the size and sector of the individual company. We mainly focus on
- consulting in the process of entering foreign markets through various marketing and sales channels;
- contemporary digital solutions that facilitate business and/or increase business growth;
- partnership strategies and collaborative business models for various business purposes;
- consulting in finding financial resources for innovative development projects.
Join our online communities:
- Facebook group Development Navigator;
- Facebook group Funding and Investment;
- Facebook group Marketing and Sales;
- Facebook group International Business;
- Facebook group Digital Economy;
- LinkedIn group Digital Economy;
Visit our other websites and thematic portals:
Irena Rezec is an expert with 30+ years of experience both in the public as well as the private sector in Slovenia and abroad.
Her great advantage lies in knowing and understanding different domains expertise and sectors, different levels of business in the broader international context, digital solutions and diverse traditional and digital marketing and sales channels. Therefore, all the advantages come into force in areas where a strategic perspective, multidisciplinary skills, collaborative and partnership business models, digital and traditional methods, channels and tools are intertwined.
Her expertise includes:
- diverse marketing and sales channels (including NFTs and Metaverse challenges for marketing and sales purposes) and foreign markets entry;
- contemporary digital business solutions insights and reviews (eCommerce, including online shops and marketplaces, B2C, B2B and NFT marketplaces, Metaverse for various purposes, blockchain used in global value chains and for other business purposes, eLearning, eHealth, eTourism, SaaS solutions, software applications reviews and improvement suggestions, platform and ecosystem concepts, etc.);
- business and partnership strategies, collaborative cross-sectoral business models, business ecosystems development;
- funding search;
- holistic business insights and advice.