Irena Rezec, M.Sc., MBA
Irena Rezec is an experienced expert with more than 30 years of experience both in the public as well as in the private sector in Slovenia and abroad. She has gained experience and knowledge in the field of information solutions development, entrepreneurship, European and global business ecosystems, business collaboration and partnership approaches as well as in internationalisation of companies, all by obtaining the University (information systems) and Master’s (international management) degree, by managing the Euro Info Cenre in Ljubljana (currently titled Enterprise Europe Network), by cooperating in various working groups in Slovenia and abroad, and within last years in the role of the Owner and Director of two companies (WOTRA – Slovenia, WOTRA Universe – UK) also by implementing a big number of consulting projects and seminars in Slovenia and other countries in the world. For the past 16 years, she has also regularly evaluated EU project proposals (EU H2020, URBACT, and other EU funds) in the fields of ICT and industrial clusters development, and occassionally in the field of urban and rural economic development.
In addition, she was in-depth training in:
- collaborative relationships and partnership management (Rhythm of Business, OECD, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Flanders);
- open and systematic innovation (CREAX, ECSB);
- selling on amazon marketplaces (Amazing);
- digital marketing and online sales channels (Amazing, Shaw Academy);
- regional economic development (Flemish Government, OECD, InWEnt Germany, Assembly of European regions);
- quantum techniques (Tadej Pretner);
- systemic dynamics in organisations – systemic constellations in business (a licensed faciliator certified by the Institute for Systemic Constellations Slovenia in cooperation with Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands).
Among others, she is a member of:
- Advisory Board of the Cluster House – an umbrella organization of the Balkan and Black Sea Cluster Network;
- TCI Network– The Competitiveness Institute Network;
- Association of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Slovenia which is a member of the ICIE Congress – International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- ERENET – Entrepreneurhsip Research and Education Network of Central European Universities.